3 SEO Tips You Need to Give Your Clients
So you’ve designed your client’s website. Now you need to give them some SEO tips to help them get visitors to their site.
In this post, I’ll be going over 3 tips that will help increase visitors to your client’s site.
Tip #1 – Keyword Research
Make sure your client is publishing a bunch of random posts. Post that he/she will fun and interesting to make.
If you want to rank on Google, the first thing you need to do is find out what’s being typed into Google.
This is where keyword research comes into play. Keyword research is simply finding search terms your customers are typing into Google in a data driven way.
You can use various techniques and tools to accomplish this. I would recommend using Ubersuggest.
Tip #2 – Understand the user’s intent
When choosing a keyword to target, you need to understand the intent behind that keyword.
Is the user looking to purchase a particular product or service? Are they trying to find more information on a certain product?
Understand the user intent, I can’t stress this enough. This will save you a bunch of time and make sure the keywords you target are actually effective.
Tip #3 – Backlinks are EXTREMELY important
A backlink is simply a link from one website to another website.
The to think of backlinks are as votes, the more votes, the better. Make sure you’re creating high quality backlinks from authority sites.
This will help boost your rankings and the overall authority of your website.
I would recommend building many different types of backlinks such as:
- Social profiles
- Forum links
- Blog comments
- Contextual blog link
- Press release links
- Local citations (If you’re a local business owner)
So those were my 3 best tips for improving your client’s website.
Make sure to send this article to your article and help them get visitors to their website.
- Blogger and Marketer by Passion | Senior Online Media & PR Strategist at ClickDo Ltd. | Contributor to many Education, Business & Lifestyle Blogs in the United Kingdom & Germany | Summer Course Student at the London School of Journalism and Course Instructor at the SeekaHost University.
- BusinessJanuary 29, 2024Optimising Your Design Agency Workforce: The Best Way to Hire Employees Efficiently
- BusinessJanuary 9, 2024The 9 Best Businesses To Start With Little Money In 2024
- BusinessDecember 1, 2023Understanding Customer Needs through the Lens of Jobs to be done
- GeneralMarch 21, 2023Top 5 Websites to Download GIFs For Free