On-Page & Mobile Factors for Optimising a Small Website
Traffic is essentially customers and income, providing you can adapt and close them. High-quality traffic is what is needed to prevent your lead and sales pipelines from slowing down and organic source can be an excellent source for this.
There is no such thing as a website too small to contest in a niche, even if it presently drives 0 traffic.
On Page Optimisation Is Important for All Sites
It is particularly important for smaller websites.
Focussing on the following will drive more traffic and customers:
- Making your URL’s more user friendly
- Including target keywords In titles
- Using more visual content
- Using heading tags
- Placing targeted keywords in the first paragraph
- Link to associated pages and content
- Optimising Image Alt Text
- Adding user friendly social sharing buttons
- Writing 800+ posts
- Optimising for better site speed
- Checking if a page is Mobile friendly and reactive
- I'm currently a social media intern at ClickDo and having lots of fun as well as learning new skills everyday, sharing these with you by making cool videos or informative blogs 🙂
- Online Marketing2017.06.16How Voice Searching Will Affect Your SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing Plans
- Online Marketing2017.06.12Facebook Live Streaming For Business: Is It Really Worth It?
- Build a Brand2017.06.05How Creating Videos Can Improve Your Marketing Plan
- Latest SEO Techniques2017.05.30On-Page & Mobile Factors for Optimising a Small Website