ClickDo Weekly Update
It’s been a while since the last update from the team at ClickDo London, so I thought that I would write a quick post to update what has been going on over the last couple of weeks.
There have been a number of meetings that have been taking place over the last couple of weeks and as I write this, Liberty Cars meeting are in our boardroom as I write to discuss their current project with us and plan ahead for the coming months.
On Monday, I visited a potential new four figure client in Belgravia, London with a deal hopefully to be struck this week in the men’s hair transplant industry which we have not be into before.
The SCCD project is going well and there are plans for a new site design to help with the website conversions and to make it easier for their clients to navigate.
The new ClickDo Media project is in the process of being set up and we will have more information on that venture when complete. This is based around Videography and photography and this will expand as time goes on. Kasun is currently designing and building the new site for this.
Bostjan is in town soon and we are also in the process of organising some photo shoots and video projects for our clients to be showcased through social media properties. These start to take place next Tuesday so hopefully the sun is shining.
Michael has been busy with his new Piano training school project which is being launched on the 16th of March with the aim to build the biggest most recognisable Piano school in the capital.
We have a new member of staff in our Social Media department which Fernando is training to help with ourselves and our clients media. We will also be looking to hire more interns this month to add to the team in London.
I will add a new wrap up post at the end of the week for further updates!
- The Founder & CEO of ClickDo Ltd. Writes about digital marketing and SEO for local businesses in International corporation. You can read more on OM HQ blog for more of my writings.
- Local Business AdviceNovember 6, 2018How can local business owners in the UK thrive when Google hits hard?
- Web HostingNovember 2, 2018Why you need the fastest UK web hosting for business websites
- SEO TipsOctober 24, 2018How to outrank competitors authority sites and dominate money markets with SEO?
- EntrepreneurshipOctober 14, 2018How to start your home based SEO business?