5 simple on-page SEO tips for dentists
Every dentist needs to rank on top of Google – simple as that. The ones that think they don’t might be great and well skilled dentists, but their practices might fall behind in the local market and the client base won’t be expanding.
These are 5 simple tips you need to ensure that your dentistry website has:
Your website must be up to date with the current technologies and web trends. Take a good look at your website – how does it look? Is it modern? Take a look at your browser history – how well does it compare versus the last 5 websites you visited?
It is not that expensive to get a good, responsive website done – you need this if you’re to survive in the digital economy.
2. Meta descriptions
Make sure that your site has the right plug ins and the meta descriptions are optimized for a specific keyword. This is very easy to do an you can find plenty of tips online.
You don’t even need any technical experience, assuming that your site runs on on of the content management systems, you can find an SEO plug in to fill out the details.
3. URL structure
If you’re ranking for your local dentist market, make sure the relevant keywords are in the URL. This is the key, if it’s not in the URL your site won’t rank.
This again is very easy to fix, in WordPress you can adjust the link of the site with 1 click.
4. The main dentist service SEO keyword in the title
Make sure that the title has the the keyword you’re aiming for. The closer to the begging it is, the more relevance your dentist content will have to the keyword and Google will rank it higher. Play around with the wording of the title and try to have the keyword as the opening words in the title.
5. Optimize your dentist images
This is the key – Google cannot see or understand images like we humans can. Not yet at least. So make sure your images are well optimized.
A good trick is to get a photographer to take hundreds of images, have a logo at the corner and optimize them for keywords. If you’re in a well populated urban area, this will bring you hundreds of visitors. This is also perfect if you sell dentistry stock or equipment – just make sure to call to action and have the images display your details.
- The Founder & CEO of ClickDo Ltd. Writes about digital marketing and SEO for local businesses in International corporation. You can read more on OM HQ blog for more of my writings.
- Local Business AdviceNovember 6, 2018How can local business owners in the UK thrive when Google hits hard?
- Web HostingNovember 2, 2018Why you need the fastest UK web hosting for business websites
- SEO TipsOctober 24, 2018How to outrank competitors authority sites and dominate money markets with SEO?
- EntrepreneurshipOctober 14, 2018How to start your home based SEO business?