How to Build a Beauty Brand Using Social Media
A report by Mintel showed that Brit’s increasingly use the internet to research beauty products before they buy them with sites such as Facebook and Twitter advising purchase decisions on beauty products for 34% of potential customers.
- Choose networks that support your brand image
People nowadays use social media multiple times a day, making it one of the best platforms for you to build your brand. There are so many social networks to choose from, so you need to make sure your investing your time and energy in the correct one.
- Deliver quality and shareable content
It is obvious, but often forgotten, that you can build a much stronger brand reputation if you concentrate on producing helpful content that followers will want to share, rather than pushing out content to meet monotonous publishing deadlines or that covers topics only you would want to read.
- Contact Influencers
Posting amazing content on your social media is important, however its only one section of the game. If you have a fairly new brand, your voice is likely going unheard amongst everyone else’s. While you can eventually grow your own audience through generating good content, this plan is going to take a while.
A much quicker strategy is to contact and leverage the audiences present influencers in the beauty industry have already built.
- Use Social Movements to Advertise Content
Lastly, it is important to remember, that in a time of weakening organic reach, paid campaigns- namely those run through native promoting platforms- may be a better option for creating your brand on social networks.
A lot of brands use approaches such as competitions and other social media campaigns to successfully achieve exposure and create connections. To benefit from this way, give your audience quality incentives that encourage user contribution and ensure that your campaigns offer value to all contributors.
- I'm currently a social media intern at ClickDo and having lots of fun as well as learning new skills everyday, sharing these with you by making cool videos or informative blogs 🙂
- Online MarketingJune 16, 2017How Voice Searching Will Affect Your SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing Plans
- Online MarketingJune 12, 2017Facebook Live Streaming For Business: Is It Really Worth It?
- Build a BrandJune 5, 2017How Creating Videos Can Improve Your Marketing Plan
- Latest SEO TechniquesMay 30, 2017On-Page & Mobile Factors for Optimising a Small Website