4 Common Ways to Build Your Website User-Friendly
The best way to gain attention for a business is to build a website that makes a standard and speaks for the brand. There must be a strategic way of understanding the audience who visits your website. It can be a marketing strategy or a business strategy that anyhow showcase your brand to the people. In such case, a user-friendly and interactive website will spread the marketing through words. Here, i have listed the 4 important point to notice in building a user-friendly website.
- A Site has to load as fast as possible to share the information with the visitors. Make sure your site loads in less than 4 seconds as Google expects
- Provide a proper font size and space for reading it easily. The most thing is don’t mess up your website with ads along with content.
- Set a proper alt text for all the images, so users can understand it easily. Similarly, build a custom 404 page, where the user can easily access the available pages in the website when they land on a wrong page.
- Create a brand logo that is visible to the audience and match along with the website design.
- The logo along with the tagline to show the purpose of having a website for a business.
- Proper NAP Insertion at the right place, to easily gather basic information. A website with a toll-free number, emergency contact number at the right place makes more sense.
- Provide a proper label for the navigation menu or the links in between the content.
- Call to action from one page to another page must have a reason to navigate.
- Similarly, too much of links from a particular page will create a mess, so be consistent and decide whether on-click to open on the same page or new tab.
- Though I have listed this last, content to a website is a first and foremost thing to concentrate.
- A content must have a proper heading, styles, colours, emphasis like blog etc., at the right place.
- Make most out of the above the fold with the unique selling point of the whole content.
Guest blogger and blogger outreach services expert and contributor for UK Tech Blog as a UK Tech Blogger, and one among The Vibrant #1 SEO Team in London. I Also work at SeekaHost as a web hosting services specialist and Guest blogger for SeekaHost UK
My Moto is Keep Pushing - Let The Dam Breaks And Spills Where You Want It To Be!