4 Common Ways to Build Your Website User-Friendly
By Aslam Saah
The best way to gain attention for a business is to build a website that makes a standard and speaks for the brand. There must be a strategic way of understanding the audience who visits your website. It can be a marketing strategy or a business strategy that anyhow showcase your brand to the people. In such case, a user-friendly and interactive website will spread the marketing through words. Here, i have listed the 4 important point to notice in building a user-friendly website.
- A Site has to load as fast as possible to share the information with the visitors. Make sure your site loads in less than 4 seconds as Google expects
- Provide a proper font size and space for reading it easily. The most thing is don’t mess up your website with ads along with content.
- Set a proper alt text for all the images, so users can understand it easily. Similarly, build a custom 404 page, where the user can easily access the available pages in the website when they land on a wrong page.
- Create a brand logo that is visible to the audience and match along with the website design.
- The logo along with the tagline to show the purpose of having a website for a business.
- Proper NAP Insertion at the right place, to easily gather basic information. A website with a toll-free number, emergency contact number at the right place makes more sense.
- Provide a proper label for the navigation menu or the links in between the content.
- Call to action from one page to another page must have a reason to navigate.
- Similarly, too much of links from a particular page will create a mess, so be consistent and decide whether on-click to open on the same page or new tab.
- Though I have listed this last, content to a website is a first and foremost thing to concentrate.
- A content must have a proper heading, styles, colours, emphasis like blog etc., at the right place.
- Make most out of the above the fold with the unique selling point of the whole content.