Should you Combine Google PPC and Facebook Pixel?
Interesting Question, but it depends on your Niche!
Whats a Facebook Pixel?
The Facebook pixel is a piece of code for your website that enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns. Using the Facebook pixel, you can leverage the actions people take on your website across devices to inform more effective Facebook advertising campaigns.
Yeah! Thats a big definition from Facebook. But, in a nutshell — You use Pixel to show ads to people who has engaged with your website.
How to take Advantage of Pixel from PPC?
Lot of business organisations run PPC Campaigns by spending massive money. But, Pixel gives us the way to capture the people who visit our website and shadow them on Facebook! That’s cool right?
Should I code a lot?
Never. Have a Facebook Business account, Create a Pixel, Just copy the Pixel and add to your website. You are good to kickstart. Everything is automated and managed by Facebook. It captures the user data anonymously and displays relevant ads from the Adverts that we have created in Facebook Business account.
Complete Overview of the System!
- User Search for a “Keyword” on Google.
- Clicks on our PPC Ads.
- Visits the website and performs an “Action”.
- Based on Action, the pixel get’s triggered.
- Ads would shadow the user on Facebook.
Would you like to engage this system for your website / business? Get in touch with us today!
- Logesh Kumar, Senior SEO Consultant at ClickDo Ltd. Get connected on Google+.
- Content MarketingFebruary 4, 2019How Effective Marketing can Double your Sales?
- BloggingAugust 16, 2018How to Build Your Business Blog with Solid Content?
- Page SpeedAugust 15, 2018Google Tag Manager – Why Your Business Website Should Have?
- Google UpdatesAugust 14, 2018What to do when Rank Shuffle due to Google Algorithm Update?