Don’t Do Simple Mobile SEO Mistakes
The Topic is going all around the SEO Market to show the importance of Mobile SEO. Google and its algorithm changes are stressing the impact a mobile website can create with regards to SEO. The future is getting tighten up in properly performing SEO strategies, so the design of the website is even more important than the content of a website when we consider mobile search engine optimization. Meanwhile, the web developers are not ignoring the rise of mobile and bats an eye everytime they design.
Modern Web Designing:
The designers are having a tough task in building a website with too much of things to consider beyond a perfect website. Regardless of the platform, the website has to be responsive. The most important thing to note for a designer is,
- Check all the pages works well across platforms
- The layout of a website has fit to its resolution.
- Text size of all the pages.
- Any main section/layout missing from the original.
A website must be installed with SSL to say the visitor and google bots that it’s secure. At the same time, it is rare to see a website without https as well in recent times. Check what Google fundamental actually says to the globe,
You should always protect all of your websites with HTTPS, even if they don’t handle sensitive communications. Aside from providing critical security and data integrity for both your websites and your users’ personal information, HTTPS is a requirement for many new browser features, particularly those required for progressive web apps.
Loading Time of A Website:
- Scale your images on the website by considering its resolution and file size.
- If you’re using a WordPress Website make use of Smush.it Plugin or else put your image in Photoshop -> File -> Save for web with little tweak in the pop window will produce a lossless image with less file size.
- Make your website optimized for progressive rendering from above the fold to end of the web page.
- Implement cache system in your website with plugin or Content Delivery Network(CDN).