How to do Facebook Targeted Ads [For Beginners]
Re-Marketing is the Key to success in the digital economy. We excel in re-marketing on Facebook which drives our customers a huge amount of ROI for their business with respect to Digital Marketing.
Target Your Customers When They Have Time!
The Re-Marketing Setup:
- Create a Facebook Business Account
- Move the Page to Facebook Business Account
- Create an Advert Account using the Business Details
- Create a Facebook Pixel and link with the Account
- Insert the Pixel Code into Business Website and Verify if its working perfectly
- Create Audience Set (Segmented Audience Data based on website users)
- Create a New Campaign and Target the people in Audience Set!
Creating a Business Account and Claiming the Page:
This is the first step and you can create the business Account here:
Once you create the business Account, follow on-screen instructions to move the page to your business account!
Stay Tuned with our Social Media for more Video Sessions on this Topic.
- Logesh Kumar, Senior SEO Consultant at ClickDo Ltd. Get connected on Google+.
- Content MarketingFebruary 4, 2019How Effective Marketing can Double your Sales?
- BloggingAugust 16, 2018How to Build Your Business Blog with Solid Content?
- Page SpeedAugust 15, 2018Google Tag Manager – Why Your Business Website Should Have?
- Google UpdatesAugust 14, 2018What to do when Rank Shuffle due to Google Algorithm Update?