How Time Management will help in Organising Works!
Managing time might sound a challenging task especially when you are in a service based industry. Managing time can be easily done through simple tools like Google Sheets. If you are willing to have a well established software, thats fine. But, in this article I am going to give you some simple insights on how you can manage time for Organising works.
1. Plan the day with simple hacks!
Planning your day can be a troublesome work if you have a load of emails stuck in your inbox. But, the very first thing you should do when you start your day is to go through the important emails in your inbox. Make sure you get the high priority items on an Excel sheet and point them to be done within 11AM for that particular day.
Also, starting your day early will help you in staying organised a lot. When you start your day early, you will have a lot of additional time when compared to people who start late. This additional time gives you a lot of freedom to plan your day and to stay relaxed while others hurry towards their daily targets.
2. Hourly Monitoring Systems
Having a monitoring system is not too difficult. It can be as simple as a Google sheet again. You should structure the sheet in a fashion that supports marking time management details (clocking) in a hourly basis. This will help you to organise your time, your team’s time as well as systemising work inside an organisation perfectly.
This will help your team to double the productivity and manage works effectively over a period of time. This will also help the team to become more powerful in doing works faster + they will become smart enough to skip (or) tackle simple hurdles that stop them from achieving targets on a daily basis.
- Logesh Kumar, Senior SEO Consultant at ClickDo Ltd. Get connected on Google+.
- Content Marketing2019.02.04How Effective Marketing can Double your Sales?
- Blogging2018.08.16How to Build Your Business Blog with Solid Content?
- Page Speed2018.08.15Google Tag Manager – Why Your Business Website Should Have?
- Google Updates2018.08.14What to do when Rank Shuffle due to Google Algorithm Update?