Backlinks builder

#1 SEO Backlinks builder in the UK for business websites to boost ranks.

Do you want to increase your Google rankings? Do you want to get more traffic to your website?

Of course you do.

But instead of saying, “I want this” and “I want that”. You need to ask yourself, “How do I get more traffic to my website?” I’m going to show you exactly how to do it in the simplest way possible.

Did you know that Google has over 200 ranking factors? That’s an insane amount! How do you know which one to focus on? How do you know which ranking factor will bring you the most results?

As someone who’s spent an incredible amount of time trying to decode Google’s algorithm and constantly running tests, I can safely say that most of your time should be spent acquiring backlinks if you’re serious about getting the 1st position on Google.

I remember when I first got into SEO. I spent so much time structuring my websites, creating big, in-depth guides, and optimising my on page elements such as titles, images, descriptions and the list goes on.

After I created a post, I would share it around on social media and forums and then start creating another monstrously big post.

I never focussed on the backlinks and this was a huge mistake.

Here’s the deal: Creating the content is the easy part. Promoting the content is the hard part.

Google has this saying, “Build it and they will come”. I can safely tell you, that is complete and utter rubbish.

I created articles that were incredibly valuable on a topic. Especially if you compared it to the top results but I wasn’t ranking anywhere near them.

Do you know why?

After analysing their website, I found that the big differentiator between my low rankings and the competitor’s high ranking was backlinks.

Backlinks played a huge roll and they still do. It’s hilarious…

…I see videos and articles coming out every year of people saying, “Backlinks are dead”, “You don’t need backlinks to rank”, “Guest posting is dead”.

I analysed their websites and found that they had a lot of backlinks pointing to their sites.

Please don’t trust these people who say, “Just create content and you’ll rank”. If that was the case, I’d be swimming in a pool of money.

99.99% of the time, the reason why I’m not ranking is because I don’t have enough backlinks.

Every single time I built backlinks to a page, my rankings shuffled forward.

If you’re not building backlinks today, good luck to you. Because you’re going to have an insanely tough time ranking on Google.

Remember: 5% of the battle is getting your website live with content published. The other 95% is promoting your content.

Building backlinks is an uphill battle and incredibly hard if you’re ONLY engaging in clean link building tactics.

This is where I come in, I specialise in building high quality, authoritative, Google friendly backlinks.