Love To Work At ClickDo;
At ClickDo, we don’t shy away from challenges, we come up with solutions! Our clients are king, we always strive to satisfy them and help them meet their objectives. If you are self-driven, and are a quick learner, then join us today.
Are you a tech geek, do you get thrilled by new concepts, and solving tech issues no matter how long it takes? Click do is looking for you, someone who can work as part of a team to help advance the company’s business objectives.
Content Marketing Manager – Job Description;
- You’ll be in charge of generating the right kind of content, content that readers need, and then share the content in the popular channels.
- You are in charge of all initiatives related to content marketing, and to create sales leads. Basically, yours is to ensure that content is compelling enough and capable of driving traffic.
- You should clearly understand the best SEO practices as well as editorial thresholds.
- You’ll be in charge of designing and creating the editorial calendar and organize how workflow is managed.
- You’ll be expected to promote and drive promotional campaigns with content, to ensure that brands are in demand.
- Knowledge on blogging, blogging software, and best blogging practices is also crucial to possess.
What We Expect From You;
- You’ll be expected to have prior experience in content generation or marketing, and how to interact with audience on social platforms.
- You shall also need to be knowledgeable on Google analytics, wordpress, Slideshare, and other social channels.
- You should also be able to analyze the content generated, take into consideration the feedback of readers, likes, shares, and other helpful statistics.
- A degree in any related course is a bonus; you must also be able to multi task, and manage different projects from different clients at the same go.
Focus is on you;
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. This includes the ability to quickly proofread al content, and ascertain that it is fresh, free of plagiarism, and worth a top spot on the search engines.
- It is also very important that you keep yourself abreast with the latest SEO strategies. These include proper Keyword optimization, use of long headlines, and other things that search engines look out for.
- When it comes to blogging, you’ll be in charge of ensuring that all fresh content is posted regularly and frequently.
- You must also keep checking what our competitors are doing right; borrow ideas and tips out there to help us remain on top of our game.