Love TO Work At ClickDo;
ClickDo prides itself of having the best brains; we thrive on technological innovations. We love challenges we love to solve puzzles. If you’re looking for a work environment that is rewarding, and that pushes you within your limits, then join us today.
Our services are hinged on customer satisfaction, what we promise is what we deliver. We are looking to hire the best brains, the most creative and self-driven ones.
E-Commerce Specialist – Job Description;
- As the ecommerce specialist, you’ll be responsible for the day to day operations of the website, as well as driving sales.
- You’ll also need to be very conversant with the latest and most effective SEO tips and strategies; you’ll use these to attract more traffic to our site.
- Your input will also be required to help ensure that the content on the site is fresh and compelling. You’ll also help advance promotional strategies.
- The ecommerce specialist will be in charge of driving sales by use of email lists.
- A keen understanding of the online ecommerce trends is an added advantage.
What We Expect From You;
- You’ll be expected to have all web commerce related practices at your fingertips.
- We also expect you to be someone who is entrepreneurial by nature, someone who can smell a business opportunity when they spot one, and go for it.
- This position also calls for someone who has strong customer care skills, someone courteous and who can work under pressure.
- Experience in an ecommerce business is a bonus; you should also be a fast learner, someone who can analyze market data and come up with appropriate ad effective ecommerce strategies.
Focus is on you;
- As the ecommerce specialist, you’ll need to be acquainted with the latest digital marketing and SEO strategies.
- You must also make use of social media platforms to reach out, and engage potential clients on the site.
- The ecommerce specialist ought to be someone good at record keeping, capable of keeping good reports of the performance of the site after every few months or so.
- An ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines is going to help you cope with the demands of the job. However, you’ll always work as part of a team.