Inbound Marketing Manager
Love TO Work At ClickDo;
At ClickDo, we take challenges head on; we thrive on ensuring that our clients are satisfied at all costs. You’ll never be alone; we always work together as a team. Sounds like an environment you’d wish to work in? ClickDo needs you, joins us today for an exciting career
Are you a result oriented marketer, conversant with data and statistical trends? Someone who can create sales leads that the company can convert into sales? Then join ClickDo today!
Inbound Marketing Manager – Job Description;
- The Inbound Marketing Manager will be expected to come up with rich and compelling content that attracts the right audience. This content will include blog posts, eBooks, infographics, etc.
- The Inbound Marketing Manager will also mastermind the optimization of the marketing automation. This will be done via emails, social media channels, as well as through generation of fresh content.
- You’ll also be in charge of attracting as much traffic to our site as possible; the traffic musts then be converted into sales leads by engaging the visitors to the site.
- As the inbound marketing manager, you’ll be required to liaise closely with the sales team to weigh and evaluate the effect of sale strategies being implemented.
- In digital marketing, you’ll be expected come up with quarterly reports and analysis of the progress made so far. These can be shared internally with other team members, but also with the clients under you.
What We Expect From You;
- You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Prior experience in marketing is a huge bonus.
- You should also possess excellent analytical skills; you should be able to comprehend market data, and use it when initiating your marketing strategy.
- You’ll be expected to be conversant with HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and such like. A good grasp of blogging software is also an added advantage.
Focus is on you;
- Converting traffic into sales leads takes much effort and persuasion; your communication skills will come in handy here.
- You’ll also need to liaise closely with the entire sales and marketing team to ensure that your online efforts are bearing fruits.
- As the inbound marketing manager, you’ll be a role model to those working under you; when it comes to setting sales and business targets, you’ll have to lead them by example.
- You’ll also be expected to keep proper records of quarterly basis, indicating the trends of clients or brands assigned under you.