PR & Outreach Executive
Love TO Work At ClickDo;
Our image and branding are at the heart of our success, we strive to couple our reputation with excellent results. Do you have a passion for thoroughly explaining yourself and making yourself understood? Then join us today!
We believe in robust marketing and outreach programs to help us recruit new clients as well as retain old ones. If you possess astute communication skills, then ClickDo needs you today.
PR & Outreach Executive – Job Description;
- The PR and Outreach executive shall work closely with the marketing department, to help build a positive image of the company, as well as sustaining a positive brand
- You’ll also be responsible for crafting a PR campaign online, and helping direct that campaign till the desired results have been achieved.
- As part of ClickDo’s outreach programs, you’ll be expected to arrange meetings with clients, and meet them to discuss business.
- New clients who need to be furnished with our company details, range of services, etc, will all be referred to you.
- Like in any other organization, blunders always happen. When a client has a complain, or wish to register their displeasure with our services, you’ll be expected to be in the front line in helping craft an appropriate and courteous response.
- You’ll work closely with all departments, helping emphasize on basic etiquette and courtesy, when replying to client’s emails, or when conversing one on one.
What We Expect From You;
- Be a person of integrity whose image is unquestionable, before you even help us better ours.
- Communication skills are crucial, both written and spoken; be someone whose communication is simple but to the point, polite but authoritative.
- As the person at the helm of the PR and outreach activities, you’ll constantly liaise and engage clients directly, often several times a day.
- Be courteous and polite, but more importantly, be a great listener.
- Research widely, and brief yourself with what our competitors or other successful organizations have done, in terms of PR and outreach, to succeed.
Focus is on you;
- The image of any company is the foundation upon which everything else is built.
- As the PR executive, you’ll be responsible for designing an effective and sustainable PR campaign.
- You’ll attend, participate in, or even organize promotion events to help convince more clients that our services are superior.
- Together with the top management, you’ll be required to establish close working relationships with local authorities and other players in the SEO industry that we’ll encounter.