Love TO Work At ClickDo;
Are you looking for a challenging but interesting SEO virtual internship? Are you self driven and result oriented? ClickDo would be glad to have you join us.
We pride ourselves in being pros in SEO; we love to nurture and utilize new talent. Our virtual internship services are an eye opener, join us at ClickDo today and work with the best.
SEO Virtual Internship – Job Description;
- As a SEO Virtual Intern at ClickDo, you’ll mostly work under the supervision of the Director of SEO Services. Your duties and roles will be complementary in helping the company fulfill its mandate to clients.
- You’ll once in a while call new or old clients, set up meetings, or just update them on how their marketing campaigns are being run. SEO clients require to be constantly engaged on the performance of their sites with search engines.
- At other times you’ll be assigned to work with the web developers in making changes to a client’s website, change keywords, or generate fresh content
- Your Internship will be about learning as it shall be about delivering results; you’re encouraged to ask our team anything you don’t understand, but also to complete tasks assigned to you on time.
- With time, you may be assigned to recruit or manage local SEO clients within your city.
What We Expect From You;
- Be very conversant with the latest Digital marketing skills and strategies. These include link building, use of social media, blogging, SEO skills, to mention but a few.
- Have the organizational skills to develop a marketing strategy that is both assuring to the client, and also bound to yield positive results.
- Deadlines also matter; clients will require you to give precise timeframe within which they’ll see a change.
- Passion is a vital ingredient in digital marketing; it keeps you going and striving to work harder, just to see that a client is satisfied and fully sorted.
Focus is on you;
- As a SEO virtual intern, we won’t treat you differently or like a junior; we’ll place our trust and confidence in you, and offer any assistance you’ll need as you learn the ropes.
- In that regard, you’ll be expected to be self disciplined, and take your duties seriously. Always be accessible, keep time, and ensure that you keep active and open communication lines.
- At times, the Director of SEO may conduct a conference meeting with all virtual interns, with an aim to harmonize and streamline our service delivery. Always have time for these meetings, feel free to ask questions or make suggestions on how we can better our SEO service delivery.
- Integrity, self discipline, trustworthiness; all these are vital attributes any virtual intern should have.